Tuesday, December 17, 2013

THE DESOLATION OF SMAUG

Hey guys, I just wanted to answer some questions that have come my way about the blog. So I'm going to make this temporary, administrative post.

I do plan on continuing to update the blog for the Desolation of Smaug, and for the third movie as well. However, I like to have the DVD for my writing. This not only lets me take screenshots to illustrate the posts, but it lets me view the movie at my own pace as I compare it to the book.

I will also be getting a copy of the extended version of An Unexpected Journey, and writing some new posts about the new content that didn't make the theatrical release.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME! I can't wait. I really want to know what you think of the extra scenes in the Extended edition. I kind of liked the Elf ones, it was amusing and added character to both races.

    ReplyDelete